September 2017 sees the launch of the latest iteration of the bestselling C Series Pilates Reformer from Align-Pilates. The original C1 Pilates reformer launched in 2014 breaking new ground in the European Pilates community, by introducing a commercially warranted reformer for only a shade over £1,000 + VAT. Now in its 5th generation the C2 Pro replaces the C1 Pro, which launched in late 2016. Whilst the C1 Pro introduced a raft of new functionality to the earlier C1 Reformers, including the potential for either full or half cadillac frames, the C2 Pro brings major performance improvements to the series, together with a host of subtle refinements that together make this the leading reformer in its class, whilst still offering unrivalled value for money.
The C2 Pro can be adapted with the use of brackets to take either a Half Cadillac Tower or Full Cadillac and like it's predecessors, it has the ability to free-stand (when not attached to a Half/Full Cadillac). The Align-Pilates C2 Pro Pilates Reformer is a full feature performance Pilates reformer, which uses many of the same quality components as its bigger brother, the A2RII.
This version of the C2 Pro reformer comes in eye catching wood effect, which is achieved through a special processing technique first introduced by Align-Pilates. The finish gives the feel of a more traditional wood reformer, married with the reliability of an aluminium reformer. In addition the finish makes the runners more scratch resistant that plain aluminium ensuring the machine looks in tip top shape for longer.
The C2 Pro reformer – use it, love it, wheel it, stand it, jump with it, mat convert it, stack it, raise it, tower or trapeze it……one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro like the full and half cadillac frame are also cross compatible with A Series machines giving you additional possibilities as your studio grows.
- Class leading travel:now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simulataneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position head rest
- Space saving – The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with new self-centering carriage for smooth
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
- Reformer only:235 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions:235 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage:238cm
- Weight:59kg (GW)
The Align-Pilates C1-Pro reformer is compatible with;
- Jump Board for C1 series F series and H series reformers,
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Platform extender
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
Delivery note: this product is delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or lorry deliveries. Pallet delivery products are excluded from free shipping policy. A member of our team will contact you to provide a shipping quote.
Differences between the C2 Pro reformer and its predecessor the C1 Pro Pilates Reformer:
- 6cm of extra the travel allowing for a class leading 106.5cm of travel in the same footprint as the C1 Pro
- An extra 6cm of useable length on the reformer carriage (now 73cm from the shoulder rest or 92cm long in total) making the machine better suited to taller people, but taking up no more space than the previous C models!
- A new internal runner design with a self-centering carriage, and new self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for the smoothest and quietest ride possible, whilst reducing maintenance and cleaning requirements!
- New patented silent pulleys that eliminate noise from the pulley and pulley spring which combined with the existing silent ropes and handles make the reformer the quietest available
- The foot bar is now lockable with a single locking pin that has a slot to store the pin when not in use
Compatibility with other C Series reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible eg/ the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro’s in the same studio as C1* reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is almost 100% backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles