Aerial Yoga Hammock 2,8 m x 6 m
Aerial silks designed to be hung as hammocks for use in aerial yoga.
Aerial Yoga is a fantastic exercise discipline that has taken the world by storm, favoured by modern yogis for the ability to fully invert, and the added support it grants to some more complex yoga moves, as well with all the possibilities it opens up for entirely new positions. Hailed as an amazing therapy for posture and relaxation, and having similarities to pilates and yoga trapeze aerial yoga hammocks are great for developing core strength, flexibility and decompressing the spine.
With these professional aerial yoga hammocks from Firetoys, you can get flying right out of the box, our fully safety tested hammocks are tied using our specially chosen knots to a pair of stainless steel O-rings, meaning you can rig them as either a 1 point or 2 point hammock.
The 2,8 meter width of these hammocks slings allows you to fully lay out flat for a full meditation session, or even get into a full horizontal split (if you're bendy enough), and the 6 meter length means that you're able to adjust the knots on these to a full variety of heights, to suit any ceiling. If you need to adjust more often though, we recommend individual loop daisy chains. Daisy Chains are available separately.
These Firetoys Aerial Yoga Hammocks have a small amount of stretch (about 10% across their length), which allows the swing to support you through your workout, and means that any moves that require a thin band of silk across the waist or under the arms are cushioned.
All Firetoys Aerial Yoga Hammocks are inspected and tested in the UK, before being packaged up and sent out. These aerial yoga silks have been given WLL (working load limit) of 172 kg (379 lbs).
- Country of Origin: UK
- Manufacturer: Firetoys Aerial
- Material: Nylon
- Average (Mean) Downward Stretch: 10% (Medium)
- Denier: 40
- Working Load Limit: 172 kg
Firetoys air yoga fabric washing/care instructions:
- Firetoys air yoga fabrics can be machine washed. Washing is a good opportunity for a fabric condition check.
- Always wash only one fabric at a time separately from the rest of the laundry.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Wash with cold water with a delicate wash program.
- No tumble drying as this may damage the fibres of the fabric, reducing its strength and safety.
- Dry the fabric indoors. If the training place is well ventilated, you can also let it dry by hanging it at its anchorage point.
- Avoid drying the fabric or exposing it to the sun's UV rays. This damages the fabric, reducing its strength and safety.
- Allow the fabric to dry thoroughly before using it.
For larger amounts, you can ask our customer service by email or by calling +358 50 466 7269.
You can ask about the availability of other colours or out of a stock situation from our customer service!