Pilates Mad - 9'' Exer-Soft Ball, Red
Most Pilates mat classes utilise a soft ball to aid a workout or to make the practice more challenging by providing resistance. Use the soft ball under the lower back for support or between the knees, ankles, or hands. Ideal for pelvic floor exercises, the ball will enhance your Pilates workout and help develop strength, endurance, and concentration as well as promoting relaxation and coordination.
The ball is anti-slip offering excellent grip. The ball size is down to personal preference, but many choose to have more than one size for more choice and variation options in training. This soft ball is available in three sizes: 7, 9 and 12 inches (18, 23 and 30 cm) and it is not uncommon to have all three for the greatest diversity.
These soft balls are perfect for Pilates studios and instructors to use as they are commercial quality and anti-burst, meaning if the ball were to be punctured, it wouldn't burst but slowly deflate - providing better safety for your clients.
- Non-slip and tactile training aid
- Designed to assist in isolating and targeting specific muscles
- Helps to improve strength, endurance, concentration, and coordination
- Colour: Red
- Dimensions: 9” (23 cm) diameter; also available 7” (18 cm) and 12” (30 cm)
- Weight: 125 g
- Material: DINP PVC (latex-free)
- Safety Tested: Factory tested, burst-resistant at 100kg
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a clean damp cloth. Do not use harsh cleaning detergents on this product.