Kinesiology Premium Tape, 5 m x 5 cm
High quality latex-free hypoallergenic cotton fibre kinesiology tape, that stays on skin even for weeks. Water resistant.
High-quality hypoallergenic kinesio tape that stays on the skin even for weeks.
The wave-patterned adhesive design of the ARES Tape with the same elasticity as human skin offers a gentle and effective approach to there-education of the neuromuscular system, which helps improve blood/lymph circulation, relief of muscle pains providing comfort and stability to your body. ARES Tape can be used by physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors, physicians, manual therapists, nurses, physical therapists and general people with muscle pains.
There is no latex in Ares Kinesiology Tape. The adhesive is 100% acrylic and is hypo-allergenic and heat-activated. The acrylic adhesive becomes more adherent after a few days of applying. Ares Kinesiology Tape can last 3-5 days at best and is water-resistant and air-permeable therefore it can be worn during shower or swimming.
- Unit size: 5 cm x 5 m (2.5 inch x 16.4 ft)
- Available colour: beige, black, blue, orange, yellow, pink, green, purple, red
- Individual package for 1 roll including Mini-Guide(Instructions)
- Latex-free hypoallergenic cotton fibre tape
- Acrylic heat-activated backing
- No medicinal properties
- Approximately same thickness and weight of skin
- Comfortable to wear
- Can be worn in pool and shower (water-resistant)
- Treat sport injuries and general muscle pain
- Promote blood/lymph circulation and healing
- Support for muscles and joints
- Prevent injuries and fatigue
- Enhance performance