Yoga Mat VBD, Black, 5.5 mm
Durable, heavy-duty and non-slipping mat for intensive ashtanga yoga. Two size options. Thickness 5.5 mm.
Durable, heavy-duty and non-slipping mat for intensive Ashtanga yoga. Two size options. Thickness 5.5 mm.
The VBD (Virabhadrasana) yoga mat is specially designed for intense and dynamic Ashtanga and Power Vinyasa yoga. The mat is made of PVC, so it is very durable and therefore great for everyday use. Ashtanga yoga traditionally involves many asanas performed in a sitting position, for which a 5.5 mm thick mat provides suitable cushioning. The mat has good thermal insulation and plenty of space to perform body and mind relaxing movements. Available in two sizes: 185 x 66 cm and 200 x 66 cm.
The VBD yoga mat is quite heavy (smaller size approx. 3 kg, large 3.5 kg), so it stays well in place and does not slip. The surface of the PVC mat also provides a good grip under the fingers and toes.
VBD yoga mat is Oeko-Tex 100 certified. The mat does not contain any toxic substances.
- Heavy-duty and durable yoga mat – especially suitable for intensive Ashtanga yoga
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 5.5 mm
- Dimensions: 185 x 66 cm and 200 x 66 cm
- Weight: standard approx. 3 kg, XL approx. 3.5 kg
- SGS tested: Free of latex, DOP-softeners, AZO-dyes, harmful heavy metals, 6P-free
- Please note that moisture and sweat may reduce the grip of the VBD Mat.
Clean the yoga mat after use by wiping with a damp cloth, using a mild disinfectant cleaner if necessary. Allow the carpet to dry open before wrapping. Do not use a dryer or other heaters for drying. Avoid exposing the yoga mat to direct sunlight.