C2 Pro RC Pilates Reformer Wood Effect
Unique wood patterned aluminium frames!
Ask for availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 2020 sees the launch of the latest C Series reformer, the fifth generation C2-Pro RC. The new model builds on the excellent reputation of our best-selling C2-Pro reformer, with the introduction of new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar together with a host of refinements to enhance the machines excellent Studio credentials.
This version of the C2-Pro RC reformer comes in eye catching wood effect, which is achieved through a special processing technique first introduced by Align-Pilates. The finish gives the feel of a more traditional wood reformer, married with the reliability of an aluminium reformer. In addition the finish makes the runners more scratch resistant that plain aluminium ensuring the machine looks in tip top shape for longer.
The rapid change spring bar, radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment, where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted, with springs attached, with a one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers!
The C2-Pro RC is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new freestanding feet or, if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 24cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C series, this reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money.
The C2 Pro RC reformer – one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro RC, such as the full and half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
Please note the Gondola Pole seen in the pictures is not included and shown for demo purposes only.
- Patent pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel - 106,5 cm, up from 100,5 cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage: 92 cm x 58cm
- Resistance: 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 24 cm height or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C2-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centering carriage for smooth and jam-free operation
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio! Note:Maple pole sold separately
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight: 150kg. Suitable for users: 145cm - 193cm (4’10” - 6’4”)
- Reformer only - 239,5 (L) x 66 (W) x 24 cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239,5 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage - 240 cm
- Weight - 59 kg (GW)
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro RC reformer is compatible with the following accessories
- Jump Board for C* series reformers
- Leg Extensions (to raise the bed height to 42cm)
- Freestanding feet (to allow freestanding of the reformer)
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
- Mattress insert for C Series reformers
- Platform extender for C series Reformers
- Pro Rope Adjusters (for enhanced rope adjustment)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
Differences Between The C2 Pro RC Reformer And Its Predecessor The C2 Pro Pilates Reformer
- New Rapid change RC spring bar – reduces up to 12 actions when moving the spring bar to a single one handed action!
- Off centre shoulder rests to provide a choice of head gap
- Maple pole holder
- Improved wheels & head rest design
Differences Between The C2-Pro Reformer And C1 Pro Pilates Reformer
- 6 cm of extra the travel allowing for a class-leading 106,5 cm of travel in the same footprint as the C1 Pro
- 6 cm longer reformer carriage (now 73 cm from the shoulder rest or 92 cm long in total) making the machine better suited to taller people but taking up no more space than the previous C models!
- A new internal runner design with a self-centering carriage
- Introduction of patented silent pulleys that eliminate noise from the pulley and pulley spring which combined with the existing silent ropes and handles make the reformer the quietest available
- The foot bar is now lockable with a single locking pin that has a slot to store the pin when not in use
Compatibility With Other C Series Reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro RC, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible e.g. the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full Cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro RC’s in the same studio as earlier C series reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore, for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is a very high percentage of backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles.