Cork Yoga Mat, 4mm
The mat has an anti-slip effect, due to the use of cork as a material.
Training Mat Cork remains good grip even when it’s wet. This makes it a great choise for hot yoga, stretching, strength training and pilates training. The natural texture of the cork is soft, warm and skin-friendly for exceptional comfort.
You will never need to use a towel on your mat again or worry of slipping, the wetter mat you have the better grip you get!
- Material: cork and EPDM
- Size: 183 x 65 x 0,4cm
Use and maintenance:
With a little extra care, your Mat last long:
- Always roll the mat solved with cork side out to prevent cracking.
- Do not leave it in the car or in extremely hot places for long periods of time.
- After a sweaty practice let the mat dry before storing it for an extended periods of time. Do not store the mat unless it is completely dry.
- Please note that natural rubber can smell something and we recommend airing the mat if it is needed.
To clean the mat:
- Rinse down both sides with water. Feel free to use a few drops of mild soap or a mat cleans. If using a matte purifier, test on a small section of the mat the first time. Cleaning products with essential oils can stain math, but should not affect the surface performance. If you do not have to clean the entire mat, remove only where there are stains.
- Let your mat dry completely dry. You can hang it over a chair or lay it flat on the floor.