F2 Folding Reformer
The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Pilates Reformer was developed to bring the benefits of a Pilates Reformer workout in to your home, without the need to have a space dedicated to your Pilates workout. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers the F2 offers smooth and progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Pilates Reformer folds up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine that can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way. To see how easy and quickly you can assemble the F2, watch the video of our customer Harris Mind & Body assembling their F2 reformer below!
- Travel - 95cm
- Resistance - 4 nickel plated music wire springs (2 medium, 1 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions:4 including plus down
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles with "silent" metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- 3 position head rest, with locking string for stowage
- Steel frame with 8 wheel design and 95cm travel
- Removeable & lockable shoulder rests
- Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
Note - Not warrantied for commercial use. 2 year frame warranty.
- Dimensions when unfolded - 242cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- Dimensions when folded - 143.5cm (H) x 70cm (W) x 34.5cm (D)
- Carriage size - 89cm (L) x 58cm (W)
- Carriage height - 22cm
- Weight - approx 50kg
The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Pilates Reformer is compatible with:
- C* Jump Board (suitable for use with all C/H/F series reformers)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Foot strap
We recommend that the F2 reformer is opened and closed by two people. However, the F2 can be opened and closed by a single person with relative ease, as the lifting weight is similar to lifting a heavy suitcase.