The F2 folding Pilates reformer was developed to bring the benefits of a Pilates Reformer workout in to your home, without the need to have a space dedicated to your Pilates workout. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers the F2 offers smooth and progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. The F2 folds up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine that can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way.
- Travel: 95cm
- Resistance: 4 nickel plated music wire springs (2 medium, 1 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions: 2 plus down & stowage position
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles with "silent" metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- 3 position head rest, with locking string for stowage
- Steel frame with 8 wheel design and 95cm travel
- Removeable & lockable shoulder rests
- Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
Note: Not warrantied for commercial use. 2 year frame warranty.
- Open size (maximums): 247cm x 70cm x 47cm
- Carriage size: 89cm x 58cm (w)
- Folded size (maximums): 143.5cm x 70cm x 34.5cm
- Weight: 55kg
- Max user weight: 120kg. Suitable for users: 145cm - 193cm (4'10" - 6'4")
The F2 is compatible with the C1 Jump Board and the Frame Sitting Box is the perfect size to compliment the F2 carriage. A foot strap is also available for use with the sitting box.
Note: We recommend that the F2 reformer is opened and closed by two people. However, the F2 can be opened and closed by a single person with relative ease, as the lifting weight is similar to lifting a heavy suitcase.