ClothingRepel + PerformanceWash
Twinpack 2 x 300 ml. Performance Wash & Clothing Repel.
Including VAT. 24 %
Delivery time 7 - 28 workdays
Return time 30 days
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Performance Wash 300 ml
A wash-in technical cleaner designed to remove dirt, odours, and harmful residues left behind by regular laundry detergents.
Restores breathability and revitalises existing water-repellent finishes. Can also be used to prepare a garment for future waterproofing treatments.
Clothing Repel 300 ml
- A wash-in waterproofing product suitable for all technical and outdoor clothing.
- Adds a durable water-repellent finish to help protect all clothing without needing heat activation.
- Fluorocarbon-free, and suitable for Gore-Tex®, eVENT® and all other water-repellent garments.
How to use:
- Washing machine
- All Grangers wash-in products are designed to work at 30°C (86°F). Simply place the product into the washing machine’s drawer before washing per the instructions on the garment’s care label.
- TIP: Ensure drawer is free from detergent residue.
- To treat clothing with Grangers spray-on products, spray on from around 10-15cm (4-6 inches) away. Wait for a moment before wiping off any excess product or drips.
- TIP: Hang garment for better results.
- Pour the product into water before adding the garment to be cleaned.
- Agitate the garment briefly before leaving it to soak.
- Finally, rinse the treated garment thoroughly to remove any remaining product.
- If tumble drying your garments, use a low heat and dry for around 30 minutes before checking the garment.
When drying down-filled items, agitating the garment periodically (or using dryer balls) will prevent clumps forming.
Reviews 0 reviews