Grangers - Merino Wash, 300 ml
Detergent for woolen clothes. Suitable specially for merino wool garments.
Including VAT. 24 %
Delivery time 0 - 4 workdays
Return time 30 days
A unique cedar-infused wash-in detergent formulated to clean and protect all woollen and merino clothing.
Removes dirt, odours, and harmful residues left behind by regular laundry detergents, while also improving the wicking and insulating properties of your garment.
Contains natural cedar extract to repel moths.
How to use:
- All Grangers wash-in products are designed to work at 30°C (86°F).
- Simply place the product into the washing machine’s drawer before washing per the instructions on the garment’s care label.
- TIP: Ensure drawer is free from detergent residue.
- To treat clothing with Grangers spray-on products, spray on from around 10-15cm (4-6 inches) away.
- Wait for a moment before wiping off any excess product or drips.
- TIP: Hang the garment for better results.
- Pour the product into the water before adding the garment to be cleaned.
- Agitate the garment briefly before leaving it to soak.
- Finally, rinse the treated garment thoroughly to remove any remaining product.
- If tumble drying your garments, use low heat and dry for around 30 minutes before checking the garment.
- When drying down-filled items, agitating the garment periodically (or using dryer balls) will prevent clumps from forming.
Reviews 0 reviews