Cork Yoga Mat, 5 mm
The mat has an anti-slip effect, due to the use of cork as a material.
Training Mat Cork remains good grip even when it’s wet. This makes it a great choice for hot yoga, stretching, strength training and pilates training. The natural texture of the cork is soft, warm and skin-friendly for exceptional comfort.
You will never need to use a towel on your mat again or worry of slipping, the wetter mat you have the better grip you get!
- Size: 170 x 60 x 0,5 cm
- Material: cork on top and TPE on bottom
Use and maintenance:
With a little extra care, Cork Yoga Mat lasts long:
- Always roll the mat cork side out to prevent cracking.
- Do not leave it in the car or in extremely hot places for long periods of time.
- After a sweaty practice let the mat dry before storing it for an extended period of time. Do not store the mat unless it is completely dry.
- Please note that natural rubber may scent and we recommend airing the mat if it is needed.
Cleaning of the Yoga Mat
- Rinse down both sides with water. Feel free to use a few drops of mild soap or a mat cleaner. If using a yoga mat cleaner, test on a small section of the mat the first time. Cleaning products with essential oils can stain math, but should not affect the surface performance.
- Let your yoga mat dry completely before rolling it away. You can hang it over a chair or lay it flat on the floor.