H1 Pilates Reformer
The Align-Pilates H1 Pilates reformer was developed to bring the benefits of a Pilates Reformer workout in to your home, without the need to have a space dedicated to your Pilates workout. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers the H1 offers smooth and progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. The H1 is a self-contained machine which can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way by standing.
- Travel: 95cm
- Resistance: 4 nickel plated music wire springs (2 medium, 1 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions: 3 plus down & stowage position
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles with "silent" metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- Removable rope risers with 3 height options & 4 easy rope length adjustments
- 3 position head rest, with locking string for stowage
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Freestanding with use of fold out standing legs
- ISO20957-1 Class H Item. Max User Weight: 120Kg. Suitable for users: 145cm – 193cm (4’10 – 6’4”)
Note: Not warrantied for commercial use. 2 year frame warranty.
- Size (maximums): 242 cm (L) x 70 cm (W)
- Standing height for storage :235 cm
- Carriage size: 8 9cm (L) x 58 cm (W)
- Carriage height: 22 cm (39 cm with optional leg extensions)
- Weight: approx 50 kg
The H1 is compatible with the Jump Board for C1 series F series and H series reformers, Frame Sitting Box or add a bit of comfort with a Neck Pillow. A 'silent' foot strap is also available for use with the sitting box.