Mala - 7 Chakras Tiger Eye, 108 beads
The beautiful Mala necklace with tiger eye has 7 coloured chakra stones representing the seven energy centres in the body.
Beautiful Mala necklace with tiger eye beads and the 7 chakras. The Mala has 108 single knotted beads.
MALA jewellery is a type of prayer ribbons that belong to the thousands of years old traditions of Buddhism, Hinduism, and yoga and meditation. The beautiful Mala necklace with tiger eye pearls has 7 coloured chakra stones representing the seven energy centres in the body. The Mala is decorated with an orange tassel and a small silver Buddha head.
The doctrine of the seven energy centres of the human body, the chakras, comes from India. According to the mindset, the chakras receive and channel the energy flows moving between the universe and humans. Chakras can become unbalanced due to difficult experiences or a consuming lifestyle and can be treated with things like colours, scents, food, exercise, and positive thoughts. Each colour of the necklace represents a different chakra.
- Red, Root chakra - physical identity, stability
- Orange, Sacral chakra - pleasure, creativity
- Yellow, Solar plexus chakra - self-esteem, confidence
- Green, Heart chakra - love, compassion
- Blue, Throat chakra - communication
- Indigo, Third eye chakra - intuition, imagination
- Violet or white, Crown chakra - awareness, intelligence.
6 x 3 x 2 x 3 = 108
6 = Human senses: Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Feeling, Thought
3 = Past, Present, Future
2 = Different moods, thoughts or intentions of the heart: Pure or Impure
3 = Conflicting emotions or "kleshia": Mindfulness, Aversion, Indifference.