There is a reason The Manduka PRO inspires such passion in its users - this incredibly dense yoga mat has unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With the superior non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design, The Manduka PRO will revolutionize your practice. Best of all, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen by yoga teachers around the world, there really is only one choice: The Manduka PRO - for your practice and for our world.
A luxuriously dense and spacious yoga mat for unmatched comfort and cushioning. Designed for performance and durability, the PRO will never wear out, guaranteed.
- 4.3 kg, 180 cm long, 66 cm wide, 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity backed by a LifetimeGuarantee
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high-quality material will not peel, flake or fade. The product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEXcertified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO® mats with top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice! But if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Wash. It's specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PFC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate no. 12. HUS. 17706 by Hohenstein
To learn more, read about our manufacturing philosophy.