Manduka PRO® yoga mat, 6 mm, Extra Long, 215 cm (many colors)
There is a reason The Manduka PRO inspires such passion in its users - this incredibly dense yoga mat has unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With the superior non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design, The Manduka PRO will revolutionize your practice. Best of all, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen by yoga teachers around the world, there really is only one choice: The Manduka PRO - for your practice and for our world.
- Weight 4,3 kg
- Size 215 cm long, 66 cm wide, 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity backed by a LifetimeGuarantee
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high-quality material will not peel, flake or fade. The product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEXcertified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side(fabric-finish)facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use.Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat! If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us for the best recommendations on mat care