PRO®, yoga mat, 6 mm (many colours)
Ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning.
A luxuriously dense and spacious yoga mat for unmatched comfort and cushioning. Designed for performance and durability, the PRO will never wear out, guaranteed.
The original Manduka PRO® mat. Premium materials, superior performance, an elevated practice. An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort, cushioning and durability.
- Size: 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
- Weight: 3,4 kg
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom layer holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by yoga teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex-free
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO® mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practising.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice! But if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Spread coarse salt on the mat, rinse with a wet sponge and let dry, preferably in sun.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Wash. It's specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the number of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PFC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate no. 12. HUS. 17706 by Hohenstein