PROlite®, yoga mat, 4,7 mm (many colors)
A luxuriously dense, mid-size yoga mat for superior comfort and cushioning, the PROlite will never wear out, guaranteed.
Manduka’s PROlite® is a standard size, a lighter model of Mandukan PRO yoga mat. The mat is easy to carry, can be used outdoors and indoors, and its grip only improves in use. The surface fibre of the carpet is completely closed, meaning that it does not allow any dirt or sweat to enter the yoga mat. In addition, the carpet has a lifetime manufacturer's warranty!
The mat has a good grip and the yoga mat’s firm and supportive grip ensure that the standing positions are stable. The Manduka PROlite mat is made of exceptionally durable material. The manufacturing process has Oeko Tex Non-Toxic Manufacturing approval. That is why the rug has a lifetime warranty.
Manduka's PROlite yoga mat is dense, soft, comfortable and never – guaranteed – wears out!
- Standard: 1.8 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga)
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses
- Sustainable engineering ensures high-quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex-free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practising.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat! If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us for the best recommendations on mat care.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the number of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PROlite is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.