Singing Bowl Set, 7 pcs.
Set of seven engraved Tibetan singing bowls for yoga, meditation and sound therapy.
Set of seven engraved singing bowls for yoga, meditation and sound therapy
The Tibetan singing bowl set consists of seven different sized singing bowls that can be stacked inside each other. The bowls are machine-made and beautifully engraved on both the inside and outside. Machine-made singing bowls are a less expensive alternative to handmade bowls and are valued for their uniform shape and bright, clear sound.
Each of the seven singing bowls has a slightly different tone. The set is therefore very suitable for sound massage or chakra sound therapy. You can also use the singing bowls for the relaxation phase in yoga or relaxing sound journeys. The Tibetan singing bowl set comes with a striker and a matching pad for each bowl.
Singing bowl set consisting of:
- singing bowl Ø ca. 10 cm | height approx. 5.25 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 10,5 cm | height approx. 5.5 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 11,25 cm | height approx..6 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 12 cm | height approx. 6,5 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 12,5 cm | height approx. 6,.5 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 13,5 cm | height approx. 7 cm
- singing bowl Ø ca. 14 cm | height approx. 7.25 cm
- 7 different singing bowls
- with engraving
- stackable inside each other
- incl. matching pad
- with matching wooden leather striker
Typical applications include meditation, yoga exercises, sound therapy and sound massages. The harmonious and caring sound of the singing bowl helps to reach a deeply relaxed state and the sounds feel like relaxing signals travelling through the body. The effect of the bowls is based on the vibration and the correct resonant frequency.