Plié Fulltoe, Barre Socks
Finally the perfect socks for barre class! The leather padding provides an excellent grip for dancing.
Finally the perfect socks for barre class!
Inspired by ballet slippers, these toe socks are perfect for dance lessons, yoga, pilates and barre. Barre is an effective form of training that combines elements of Pilates and ballet. Barre develops the leg muscles and core in particular and improves posture.
The perfectly positioned leather pad provides superior traction for turns and stops all while cushioning the metatarsal head during lands and releves. The socks are made of organic cotton. Separate toes allow free movement and spread of the toes, which helps maintain balance during the dance.
- Material: 58% organic cotton, 25% leather, 14% polyester, 3% other fibres
- Five toe design allows toes to move and spread naturally
- A hygienic alternative to being barefoot
- The partial patented grip provides superior foot placement
- Fitted heel keeps sock in place to eliminate bunching and twisting
- Open foot design feels barely there
- Leather pad comforts metatarsal head from repeated impact with the floor and provides the perfect traction
- Unisex sizing
- Machine washable
- Wash inside out in gentle cycle
- Line dry or low heat in dryer
- No bleach or iron.