ToeSox - Zoe Sport Compression Knee High
Tight compression, skin-thigh fit, toe socks to keep your feet flying and speed up the recovery.
ToeSox compression socks are to help your feet flying even in the longest runs and make recovery easier. Comfortable compression socks provide support when you need to reach your best results. Gradual compression of the socks keeps the circulation going. Compression socks suit for running, walking, biking, hiking, climbing or wherever your adventures may take you.
- Secure dual welt band for a snug fit
- With 20-25 mm HG athletic compression
- Vector heel creates a defined heel cup for optimal fit
- The vented knit top allows for faster cool and moisture release
- Arch band provides gentle compression to lift and support
- Graduated compression helps move blood flow up the leg
- Seamless five toe construction promotes circulation, removes moisture, eliminates friction and blisters between toes
There are 4 main compression levels for compression socks which are measured in millimetres of mercury (mmHg). Millimetres of Mercury is used as a unit to measure blood pressure. The higher the numbers, the higher the compression. On a scale to 1 to 4, this product is second-highest level 3 compression sock. This means firm compression of 20-25 mmHg.
The higher compression level would be Extra Firm Compression (30-40 mmHg) and lower ones Moderate Compression (15-20 mmHg) and Mild Compression (8-15 mmHg).
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Available in four colours: yellow, pink, green and black
- Available in three sizes
- Unisex sizing
- Firm 20-25 mmH athletic compression
- Care Instructions: Machine washable. Wash in gentle cycle. Line dry. No bleach or iron.