Yoga mat Cork, Luna, 4 mm
Cork yoga mat with Luna design for intensive yoga practice
Beautiful cork yoga mat with Luna design and pose alignment aid
This cork yoga mat is your trustworthy partner for intensive yoga practice. It is suitable for all styles of yoga that make you sweat, such as Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga or Power Yoga. While other yoga mats become slippery when your hands or feet are wet, the cork yoga mat offers more traction.
The top surface of the cork yoga mat is made of pleasingly soft, natural cork, which not only has a magnificent look and touch but also has antibacterial, dirt- and odour-repellent properties. The bottom of the cork yoga mat is made of non-slip natural rubber, which keeps the mat in place. The mat is free of PVC.
The Flower of Life print not only looks beautiful but also helpful. It helps to align correctly on the yoga mat and to place your feet in the best possible position in postures such as the Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana).
- Size: 185 x 66 cm
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Weight: approx. 2.2 kg
- Material: Upper surface: cork | Underside: natural rubber
- Design print Flower of Life on the yoga mat helps to align asanas and keep straight
- 100 % natural
Use and maintenance:
With a little extra care, Cork Yoga Mat lasts long:
- Always roll the yoga mat cork side out to prevent cracking.
- Do not leave it in the car or in extremely hot places for long periods of time.
- After a sweaty practice let the yoga mat dry before storing it for an extended period of time. Do not store the yoga mat unless it is completely dry.
- Please note that natural rubber may scent and we recommend airing the mat if it is needed.
Cleaning of the Cork Yoga Mat
- Rinse down both sides with water. Feel free to use a few drops of mild soap or a mat cleaner. If using a yoga mat cleaner, test on a small section of the mat the first time. Cleaning products with essential oils can stain math, but should not affect the surface performance.
- Let your yoga mat dry completely before rolling it away. You can hang it over a chair or lay it flat on the floor.