Yoga mat Cork, MANDALA two-tone, 4 mm
Cork yoga mat with two-tone Mandala design for intensive yoga practice
A real eye-catcher: two-tone cork yoga mat with mandala design
This cork yoga mat is your reliable partner for intensive yoga practice. It is suitable for all styles of yoga that make you sweat, such as Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga or Power Yoga. While other yoga mats become slippery when your hands or feet are wet, the cork yoga mat offers more traction.
The top surface of the cork yoga mat is made of pleasantly soft, natural cork, which not only has a great look and touch but also has antibacterial, dirt- and odour-repellent properties. The bottom of the cork yoga mat is made of non-slip natural rubber, which keeps the mat well in place. The mat is free of PVC.
The highlight of the yoga mat is the beautiful mandala in ethno style. In the centre of the mandala is the symbol for the universal syllable OM, which is often recited at the beginning and end of yoga classes. The Mandala design is two-coloured with turquoise and dark brown shades and perfectly matches the natural look of the cork mat.
- Size: 185 x 66 cm
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Weight: approx. 2,2 kg
- Material: top of the mat is cork/bottom of the mat is natural rubber
- Design print Ethno MANDALA in turquoise and dark brown shades
- 100 % natural
Use and maintenance:
With a little extra care, Cork Yoga Mat lasts long:
- Always roll the yoga mat cork side out to prevent cracking.
- Do not leave it in the car or in extremely hot places for long periods of time.
- After a sweaty practice let the yoga mat dry before storing it for an extended period of time. Do not store the yoga mat unless it is completely dry.
- Please note that natural rubber may scent and we recommend airing the mat if it is needed.
Cleaning of the Cork Yoga Mat
- Rinse down both sides with water. Feel free to use a few drops of mild soap or a mat cleaner. If using a yoga mat cleaner, test on a small section of the mat the first time. Cleaning products with essential oils can stain math, but should not affect the surface performance.
- Let your yoga mat dry completely before rolling it away. You can hang it over a chair or lay it flat on the floor.